30 Aralık 2016 Cuma

PEER ASSESSMENT ACTIVITY

... And he saw hanging from the boards of the bridge. While he was falling, clung to a tree branch. At the moment he saw a girl with a rope. And then she said. " I heard a dog barking furiously. I was curious. Wait! Now, pull the rope! After that he got away. That is why he thanked her. And he inveted her to dinner. She said "I must go." He said " Why? I wanted to eat something with you." She said quickly " I must go but my phone number is ... " He thought this girl has been beatiful, clever, pretty, helpful and for me. After that he called her. He said " We couldn't meet with you. That is why: Can you meet me at 2 o'clock at the same place." She said " All right. At 2 o'clock at the same place. Bye bye. " It was 2 o'clock and they meet. After that they have fallen in love. Everything was going so well Hugh had accidents and there was the dog too. The dog died at this accident.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder