3 Kasım 2016 Perşembe

FORMAL LETTER

                                                                                                                                 TANZİMAT SK. KUNTER APT.
GÖZTEPE/İSTANBUL

3rd November , 2016

Erenköy KVK

To whom it may concern,
I am writing to ask for information about your service. I went to the KVK service 2 days ago. My phone closed , the screen was turning and suddenly my phone's battery ran out. I thought it was the battery. To replace the battery , I opened the front of the phone but you said you couldn't get it back. The warranty of the phone is not valid now. I paid 1355TL to change the phone. This is a money trap. I would like you to give a full refund and my new phone. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faitfully
Bade Naz Kılıçoğlu

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder